Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pleese...dun try thees @ homy!

We'd like to share another kitty folktailes from where we live with you. This one related to us consider being as the lucky charm...
In many countries cats are said to foretell the weather. In Indonesia cats are thought to control the rain. Pour water on a cat and it will summon rain.

Can you believe that guys, we can bring rain for humans! But, please with do all respect, don't you ever try these at home;) Who knows what might will happen....

11 Comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sssssssshhhhhhh! We are in a drought in Australia but I sure wouldn't like anyone pouring water on me!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

I wonder if that's where the saying it's raining like cats and dogs comes from???

Cecil the Cougar: said...

If Mommie poured water on me I would summon my claws!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, our beans did not pour rain on us today . . . bit it rained anyways!

Come visit us tomorrow to see da answer to how many puppies was in da photo.

Christine and FAZ said...

I do not like the sound of this definitely do NOT try this on me. FAZ

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Meaouwy Troops,

You've been tagged for the middle name meme. Stop by my blog to pick up the directions.

:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well, I hate water on my body as well, that is so terrible.

Karen Jo said...

That is an interesting folk tale. I can just imagine a lot of wet cats during a drought.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Nope, I don't want any rain or water on me. I like to stay dry and floofy!
--JB

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Hey troopers, tomorrow I will have one of your reviews on my blog! YAY!

Purrs!

coolingstar9 said...

Definately, I will not pour water on cat, it will feel cold.
Have a nice day.

blogger templates | Make Money Online