Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Caring furr The Homeless

A year has been passed now since Myorie and Dixie join Meaouwy Troops. They were came from no where and suddenly pop up in our home, so we consider them were derived as feral kitties. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get their pictures yet up to now due to some unexplainable reasons. Therefore, we would like to present this heartbreaking video clip from It's Meow or Never Animal Rescue and Sanctuary as the commemoration for Myorie and Dixie being with us now furr one year. And, of course kindly give your purrs and purrayers furr all dearly buddies out there who are still homeless.....


Impawtant: please inform your beans to prepare handkerchief or tissue as many as possible before watching it.....

3 Comments:

Cecil the Cougar: said...

That video was very sad and humbling. I am glad to be with my Mommie in a furrever home where I am loved even when I give a big bitey!

Karen Jo said...

That is a very sad video. My heart really goes out to all the homeless animals and I wish they could all find good forever homes.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's really really sad :(

I am glad my beans decided to adopted my little new brother from the shelter. At least she has ability to save 2, she save me and my young brother.

Every cats and woofie deserve to have a forever home:)

blogger templates | Make Money Online