Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Yay, it's Friday!!!
After some good relaxing, and if you're a miracle seeker please drop by at felinesophy.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
As we have mentioned previously that our members consist of 12 cats and kittens, but actually we have another member and still related to mommy Bunyu's (her half-sister), who loves to come and go as she pleases... Unfortunately, mommy Bunyu is always jealous to any cats because she wants to be the only cat in mommy human's heart and to be the only cat in the house. **sighh***
2. Mizhie (auntie, Bunyu's half-sister)
3. Pinyi (ladycat, oldest daughter of Bunyu)
4. Bunjie (mancat-oldest son of Bunyu, Protector of Meaouwy Troops)
10. Zoju (tiny mancat like late Zola-brown tabby, son of Bunyu)
11. Monskitt (tiny girl calico with black background, daughter of Bunyu)
12. TwinCo (tiny girl calico like sister Pinyi, daughter of Bunyu)
13. Brota (tiny girl calico like sister Pinyi, daughter of Bunyu)
ps. sorry, some of us don't have the picture yet, mommy still having technical problem to get it:(
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
1. Who am I on this tree?
2. What is the tree do I hold on to?
Hints: see our previous posts.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Yippiiii… Now, it’s Thursday Thirteen!
1. Sure, some of you guessed right yesterday, we have a red roof;)
2. It is located on the corner.
3. If we sit in our front yard, we can see the beautiful sunset.
4. We have mango tree and star fruit tree planted on front yard.
5. We have two entrances to our furryhome: a fence in front yard and a back door in our back yard.
6. The front yard is facing to the main street.
7. That main street is famous with the most crazy traffic jam with unpredictable hours.
8. The back yard is facing to an alley.
9. We share two separated roofs with our two neighbors’ homes: the right side and and the backyard side.
10. Across our furryhome is an alley.
11. That alley in no.8 is adjacent to white buildings on its left side and right side.
12. We have papaya trees and guava trees in our back yard.
13. If you can look closer, you might find some holes on the roofs…oouups!
Let see if you can guess it right!
ps. Don’t forget to cross check your answer by tomorrow.