Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oooppss...censored!


Sorry guys...if you have to watch me in "Poo Action". I know being the leader in Meaouwy Troops I should behave more polite, I mean posing myself with dignity and graceful manner. But, this is funtastic coz I still manage to focus and concentrate in my "poo" thing while mommy took pictures of me.
Though I sometimes do silly-willy acts, but I always take care my feline members. I care a lot to all my family and of course to outsiders who become our troops, Myorie and Dixie. That's why I'm being called as 'Big Brother Bunjie', the leader of felines in my mommy home. Thanks mommy furr your trust in me to hold this heavy duty. Dun worry mommy, I always watch out furr those strangers and protect our surroundings from any danger.
Last but not least, me on behalf of Meaowy Troops, would like to thanks furr our new buddies, 4 boys and a lady, Chey's Place, Crews' Views, Kattonic Cats, Missy & KC, PB & J is my favorite, The Cat Realm, and The Zoo with their warm welcome to catblogosphere. Nice to meet ya all.

13 Comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, we just read about you on the Cat Blogosphere and came right over to visit! You are our first furriends in South Jakarta, and we can't wait to meet all of you and learn more about you!

And we're adding you to our blogroll.

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
Artsy Catsy
& his 15-member cat staff

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi guys! Karl told me about you and I came straightaway to say 'Mieow'. Come and visit me when you have time.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! I've never had friends in Indonesia before. Hi, I'm Pablo, way down in Tasmania, Australia. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Indonesia!! That is so cool. We live in Florida!! Welcome again to the Cat Blogosphere.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Paw wavies and Welcome to Cat Blogosphere! I have no idea where South Jakarta is, but purrrhaps you can tell us all about it!

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Bunjie! It's grate to meet yoo. Too bad about the people and their flashy box takin pikshurs alllllll the time sometimes tho. hehehe
I's putted you on the Cat Blogosphere linkies list and ours too :) Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!
Purrrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee and the rest of the Hotties

Tiger Lily said...

Hi! I just read about you on the Cat Blogosphere and had to come visit. I am glad to meet you!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Well, since it's mancat monday, we would say it takes a real mancat to pop on camera!

Nice to meet ya'll!

admin said...

wouw buddies...thank ya all furr ur warm welcome:) we're sooo happy gettin' new pals around here, it's very exciting furr feline goin' online...
we'll tell ya more about Jakarta, stay tuned guys!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Don't worry, Bunjie, you still look dignified. You really can't tell what you're doing at all!

Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Hello my friends!

Silvi is loss I am very sad!

Silvi come home!

:(

The Cat Realm said...

It is great to have you!!!
And check out this post:
http://thecatrealm.blogspot.com/2008/01/wordless-wednesday.html
Mrs. OZ

TorAa said...

This Cat is of extrodinary beauty;))

blogger templates | Make Money Online