Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1st time tag and meme ;)

Finally, we get the chance to blogging world again...wow, the past few days Mr. Computer reluctant to do his best shot and avoid good co-operation. Pheww....

Moki, a very special furriend and a special needs kitty tagged us for the middle name meme a few days ago. We had to think very hard indeed, coz this is the very first time being tagged by a meme. We have been wondering also, what is tag and meme? hmmm, lots of new thing to be learn ASAP in the furryhood;)

Anyhow, here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers,
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name),
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

Ok, since we all only have one happy single name (coz our mommie only have one single name too like us) so we do not have any middle name. Hmm... we do hope Moki could understand our situation here. Heheheh, mommie left a message to us, this is as hard as when mommie has to fill out any form from other part of the world (she meant, any countries besides her country) that a single name most often is unacceptable. She has to type the last name, as in mommie's culture and tradition is not a compulsory - it is often to have only one single name, even without family name as last name - if not, the form will be invalid. The best way out then mommie put her late daddy's name become her last name.

So, back to tag and meme, since Moki only choose one kitty from Meaouwy Troops, but we have 12 members and Moki did not decide which one of us to be tagged, with full consent, we choose momma Bunyu, as being the oldest and our respect furr her. Although this meme required the middle name, as our condition failed to do so, we pick up momma Bunyu's name. The meme is already on the picture. Please see below.
And, if momma Bunyu looked rather unclean in this picture, well please forgive her, sometimes she loves to pretend like a "beggar kitty". Though our mommie always emphasize us to be clean everytime and often preach us everyday about this matter, uhmmm, well, we kind of rebellion, likes to roll over in the backyard coz it's so funtaztic to smell, get dirt and soil all over our furrbodies!

Now we are suppose to tag five kitties. Oh boy, we hope they haven't already done this. Sorry, lately we haven't beean around much guys. We will tag Karl (The Cat Realm), Cecil (The Mews Reporter), Lisa, Meerkat (The Furry Bambinos) and PooPoo (JB's Small World).

16 Comments:

The Crew said...

Hi, nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

We looked at your other site, too and
we love the video of the cat playing the piano!

The Furry Fighter said...

hey Meowy Troops! my friends in Jakarta! Coool!

thank you for sharing the MeMe with us - Castle is like your last two points, but I am here getting my fair share of the love too (plus I am very special!)
have you found names for the kittens yet?
x

Tun Tun said...

mew mew thank you so very much for stopping by to greet me at my blog! mew mew Mummy and I know an angel cares for you all!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

WOWIE my first MEME too!! I wonder what I should say about myself. I do not like to toot my own horn, but I am pretty amazing. Thanks for tagging me!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, a meme and it's PooPoo first! I will let her post her answers in the next few days. Thanks for thinking of PooPoo!
--JB

PB 'n J said...

Thank you guys for stopping by our bloggie! We're very pleased to meet you all!

Mommy made our top banner on Piknic (it's a photo editing website) and the picture of Bert and all the gals is from Zoolatry - they make lots of pictures of kitties.

Tiger Lily said...

Those are very good answers for this meme!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Hi! Thanks for tagging Meerkat! She will think hard about her middle name and post in a few days.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You did a terrific job on your first meme. I like to keep an eye out for suspicious things also!


Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you for tagging me! Now I will have to think how to go about this - because I do not have a middle name either! I might just GIVE myself one and then I have it for the future, hahahahahahahaaha. I actually do not have a last name either, come to think about it. So I need to give myself two names to have one in the middle, right? Hahahahahahahaha - I will do it next week when I am out of the Jacuzzi.....

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with your first meme! I love all 5 facts about momma Bunyu!

I think this is my 1st visit to you... But it's very nice to meet you all! I am living with 9 other kitties and 2 doggies in the Netherlands, oh yeah, and we have a staff. :)

Thank you also so much for purring for our Maxime! She is doing much better, but still has to gain more strength. I will post an update in a couple of days (when out of the jacuzzi).

Headbutts,
~Ruis

Karen Jo said...

It is difficult to figure out your middle name when you only have one name. I am glad that you chose to just use Momma Bunyu's name. I like the way you answered the meme. I like learning all about you.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Momma Bunyu,

You did a great job on your first Meme. Sorry I didn't get around sooner to answer all your questions, but I see you figured everything out in the end!

Purrs and Headbutts,

Moki

P.S. I have up my second "special needs posting" now if you want to stop by when you get a chance!

MaoMao said...

You did a great job on yur meme! You sound a lot like my sistur Marilyn in your last two -- she wants to be the only kitty inna house and she's always wantin to be snugglin on Momma's lappie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Meaouwy Troops,

I will definately have to share Moki's petting sitting story. I will cover it under one of his special needs postings. I will also do one on how he gets along with others...stay tunned...mol

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My mom will help poopoo with her meme tomorrow, she promised!
--JB

blogger templates | Make Money Online