Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trees Thursday

We love trees!

hi.. I'm TwinCo, daughter of Mommy Bunyu, we just lost our little sister Monskitt and our mommy Bunyu had been wondered off over a month now.
We miss her a lot, but try to continue our life as strong as we can be...
I believe, this is my first show up here, together with my twins, BroTa
oh..oh...this is my first paws on a tree!
I should keep my balance very good...
btw, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself here... I'm BroTa

uh, eh...what's up there flying low...

whoaaah...it's great to strech using small tree and clawing at the same time!
ssshh... listen, and look there! I think I see and hear something up there on the roof...

oupss...something is fishy there, oww please mommy Pinyi, come here fast!

hmm, being the oldest sister & a mother to one little son, is tiring sometimes, the hardest part of tree lesson is, easy and fun to jump and climb, but confuse to find our way down if we're still newbies to trees!

For the mancats, Bunjie, Dixie and Myorie, oh boy, they only love to use trees as a short cut passage from the roof into our backyard! They prefer sleeping a lot...

Our backyard consists of papaya tree and guava trees. Very useful as our nature skills training, for example, clawing, climbing, flying thing watcher, seeing things, and many more. Not to mention, our poopies have fertilize these trees indeed! Dun worry mommy, we always concern the nature balance of life and cycle, that's why we consistently use this backyard as one of our natural toilet...

'Till tomorrow for Formerly Feral with Myorie and Dixie.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those look like neat trees to climb. We only have ginormous Pecan Trees.

Millie said...

Wowza! That looks like so much fun! I'm an indoor kitty now, and there aren't any trees for me to climb.

Dma said...

excellent tree skills.

thanks for visiting the boyz's blog.

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Most excellent tree climbing skills TwinCo and BroTa!!

Bunjie your M-Cat Badge is at the M-Cats Club on today's post. We had published it earlier, but I forgot to let you know. So sorry! Thanks for being a member.
Hi 5 paw,

Daisy said...

I am very impressed! I have never climbed a real tree before. Just my cat tree.

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a neat place to hang out!

Gattina said...

It sounds so strange to me what kind of trees are in your garden, so exotic, lol ! My cats love to climb on our wheeping willow tree and I have almost the same pictures them as you did here. Very cute !!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think I would like to climb trees but I am too scared to go outside. Where oh where is Bunyu?
--JB

Mr. Hendrix said...

what great trees!! i'm telyporting over right now to join you.
it is to dangerous where i live for me to be outside, so i haven't been in a tree in ages. see you soon!

blogger templates | Make Money Online