Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sake: Our New Furryfriend in Bandung, West Java

Mommy just got back from Bandung, West Java couple days ago....ohh, how could she left us all again for 5 days! Before that, she had been so terribly bitten by the busy monster... please mommy, not another excuses (again).
You are all always remain in our purrs and purrayers, we're so sorry if we found out very late about our dearest furryfriends in the cybernet who have gone to the Bridge. We're sure our beloved furryfriends who went to Bridge now are in good company with our late Meaouwy Troops members...

While in Bandung, mommy stayed in her cusson's home, and their daughter has a furryfriend, called Sake. She said, Sake it's a kind of "possum" furryfriend, so mommy tried to look it up with the help of Uncle Google:) Unfortunately, what our mommy has found in her research over the internet, nothing is exactly similar to Sake's type. Perhaps, any of you could help us, what is Sake genus or familia belongs to?


Hello... I'm Sake, nice to meet you all, I'm pretty skittish but...

becareful... once I know you closely, I won't let you go!

I may seem a very slow motion creature...

...crawling up step by step,

with every tiny cautious,

observe carefully each bars I could grab precisely, and ...

... watch out! Once I grab or hold your finger with my cold hand,

I will try to pull it closely & hardly to let it go out of my hands


yet, sometimes...I'd like to sniff first what kind of human who is trying to reach me,

detection is the essential part of my culture, hmm....and also some good biteys!

Oupss... this is the beautiful back side of mine


Look...this what might happened if I catch your finger,

but don't worry this hamster is one of my furry companions in Bandung.

Posted in YouTube by Felinesopher

See my short action with human finger,

sorry the video is quite dark but hoping you can see it though...

...and don't forget to help our mommy human finding out what does kind of furry friend Sake actually? We very much appreciated for your kind help to inform us. Last but not least, can you guess Sake's sex, is it male or female.....

p.s. stay tuned for tomorrow youngsters Mancat Monday, we'll show the real images of Zoju, Fati, Myorie & Dixie!

7 Comments:

Daisy said...

Wowie, I have never seen any kind of creature like Sake before!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We haven't ever seen an animal like that before either. Sure is cute. We can't wait to find out what it is.

purrs and tail wags

Tesla and Hansel said...

wow... wat da HECK iz dat?!

Chrissie said...

Your friend, Sake, looks to be some variety of sloth, I think. And very interesting, too, I might add. Thank you, all you felinosophers, for stopping by to see me!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, what a neat animal Sake is. i'll see if I can figure it out. i've never seen anything quite like it. he looks cute and fun!

we hope your mommy is less busy soon and stays home with you.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Sake looks almost like a Tribble on da tv bshow Star Trek!

Kaz's Cats said...

Hey, we think that Sake looks like some kind of CusCus, a kind of the possum which lives in tropical parts of Australiasia. We're not sure about genus, but good old wikipedia lists Phalanger, amongst others. Mum says that she's never seen one up close, 'cos she's never lived in the tropics, but that she loves the photos of Sake.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

blogger templates | Make Money Online